Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- What if our flight lands or takes off when the shuttle is not running, How do we get to and from the resort? What are the best things to do for a 9 year old little girl??
- - Asked by Jennifer from Texas on 11/12/2012
- Hello Jennifer!
I have some very good news for YOU! Disney's Magical Express runs 24 hours a day. You will not have a problem at all catching a bus to your Disney Resort! WOO HOO! It sounds like your plane is going to arrive in Orlando after 10:00 PM. If that is the case, your family will be responsible for picking up your luggage at baggage claim. Luggage delivery service is available for flights arriving between 5:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. daily.
And now for your second question...
The top three things my daughters LOVE to do are the following:
1. The Pirates League - My eight year old daughter thought going to Bibbidi, Bobbidi, Boutique was a little young for her this year. So, she thought a mermaid makeover might be fun. Let me tell you...SHE LOVED IT! I would definitely recommend this!
2. If your daughter loves roller coasters, then she must ride Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith at Disney's Hollywood Studios! This is my daughter's FAVORITE thrill ride!
3. My daughter's favorite place to eat would have to be eating breakfast with the Princesses at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall located at EPCOT's Norway Pavilion. This meal is always a highlight for our whole family! (I also have two boys. They would not admit it, but they love this character breakfast as well!)
If you have other questions, please let me know! I am here to help in any way!
Have a MAGICAL day!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.