Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I purchased the iPhone App for the MK and was planning on purchasing the others. I shouldn't have waited because as you have mentioned, they're gone from the APP Store. Did you receive a reply from your email to the app creator?
- - Asked by Denise from Michigan on 5/22/2009
- Hi Denise,
For those of you who are wondering, Denise is referring to the question found HERE and the follow-up question HERE.
To answer your question, I sent an email to the Magic Kingdom Mini Guide app creator several days ago and WDWhave not yet heard back from them. In the intervening time, I have found a few other cool Disney and travel iPhone apps that I have added to my own phone.
- WDW Dining. Gives links to menus and menu prices.
- WDW Times. Park Times Guide information.
- WDW Today. Park Hours and events info.
- Packing Pro. Lists ideas of things to pack on any vacation.
- iFare Finder. Look for the cheapest airline tickets.
- The Weather Channel. Up to the minute forecasts.
- American Idol game. Play it while you're waiting for the American Idol Experience at Disney's Hollywood Studios to put you in the mood.
I hope you and your iPhone have a wonderful visit to WDW :-)
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.