Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- In what months are the value, regular, and peak seasons at Disney World?
- - Asked by Michael from Louisiana on 6/16/2009
- This is actually a much more complicated question than it seems. Here are some things to know about the pricing seasons at WDW:
- The dates of the value, regular, and peak seasons change annually based on when certain holidays fall on the calendar (and other factors). The date of Easter can dramatically change the peak season dates in the spring.
- The value season dates may be different for the value resorts than for the deluxe resorts
- The rate seasons have not yet been announced for 2010. Typically, the rates/dates for the following year are announced in the late summer.
- A good place to see the dates for each season for 2009 is at mousesavers.com. Search there for an article called "2009 Walt Disney World Resort Room Rates & Season Dates."
All that being said, generally you will find that the value season is most of January, February until Presidents week, late August through early October, and the first two weeks of December. Peak season is President's week through Easter week, the middle part of the summer, Thanksgiving week, and mid-December through New Year's Day. Most of the rest is value season. To check on where are specific resort falls on a specific date, call Disney reservations at 407-W-DISNEY or consult the mousesavers link above.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.