Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Our family will be traveling to WDW in October 2013. Still finalizing plans, but we are trying to find a place to stay i
On Disney property to accommodate the 5 of us (3, 5, 7 yo kids plus hubby and myself). Any suggestions on the best place to stay?
- - Asked by Crystal on 7/31/2013
- Hi Crystal!
Walt Disney World has a lots of options for families of 5 in 4 categories (Value, Moderate, Deluxe and Villas) that will fit almost any budget!Plus, Disney just released a special offer that will work for your travel dates,saving you even more money on your upcoming vacation!Be sure to check out Walt Disney's World's Special Offers for more information.Here's a list of properties that will accommodate a family of five:
- Value Resorts: Family Suites located at Art of Animation and All-Star Music
- Moderate Resorts: Port Orleans Riverside (Alligator Bayou), Cabins at Ft. Wilderness
- Deluxe: Contemporary, Boardwalk Inn, Yacht & Beach Clubs, Polynesian, Grand Floridian Resort &Spa
- Villas: Animal Kingdom, Saratoga Springs, Treehouses at Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk Villas, Bay Lake Tower (Contemporary Resort), Beach Club Villas, Wilderness Lodge Villas, and Old Key West
With three small children, I highly recommend the family suites at Disney's new Art of Animation resort. The themeing at this resort centers around Cars, Finding Nemo, The Lion King and The Little Mermaid.The Family Suites sleep up to 6 and feature a small kitchenette, two bathrooms,separate bedroom and living room/dining room area. Giving you more room than a standard hotel room, this allows everyone some breathing room.This resort also features one of the best food courts at Walt Disney World and one the largest pools at Walt Disney World.For value, appeal and space this is the perfect resort for families of 5 or more.
I hope this helps and please let me know if you need anymore advice on your upcoming vacation!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.