Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- My daughter is 13 years old we are going to visit Disney orlando in march 28 to 31 for her b-day. Any different places other than theme park,water park or Disney Quest that she can go to for fun? Gracias for su ayuda. Yamila.
- - Asked by Elena from Florida on 1/25/2008
- Taking the theme parks, water parks and Disney Quest out of the mix does take away many of your entertainment options, but certainly not all of them. So here are some suggestions:
- If your daughter is a sports fan, you could take in a game at the Wide World of Sports complex. For schedule information, check www.disneyworldsports.com
- You could play a nostalgic round of miniature golf. There are two wonderful mini-golf courses at WDW: Fantasia Gardens and Winter Summerland
- You could go horseback riding at Fort Wilderness
- You could see the wonderful Cirque du Soliel show at Downtown Disney
- You could rent a boat at one of the resorts and explore the Seven Seas Lagoon
- You could rent a bike at one of the resorts and tour the area
- You could see a movie at the AMC 24-plex at Downtown Disney.
These are just some thoughts. Hope they help.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.