Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are headed to Disneyworld in June and a total of 16 people. Lots of little ones that will enjoy everything but we have an 11,12 and 13 year old boys going. Anything in particular that we should do with them to make it memorable?
- - Asked by Toni from Missouri on 3/3/2014
- Hi Toni ~
I have 2 boys and love all the boy things Disney has to offer! Here are some ideas for the older boys:
* If they are thrill seekers, you could send an adult with them for a thrill seeking day. Tower of Terror, Rock 'n' Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, Star Tours, Test Track and Mission: SPACE and Space Mountain are great to get your adrenaline pumping.
* Parasailing at the Contemporary Resort
* Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
* Fort Wilderness Archery Experience
* Ride-Along Experience at the Richard Petty Driving Experience
* Surf Lessons at Typhoon Lagoon
* Disney's The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains Tour
* Fantasia Gardens and Fairways Miniature Golf or Winter Summerland Miniature Golf
At Downtown Disney, check out:
* Characters in Flight
* LEGO Imagination Center
Please feel free to visit with all of your planning questions. We're hEAR to help!
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.