Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- DH and I are planning to visit June 2012 for 3-4 days w/our 12 y/o son and 11 y/o daughter. What parks would you recommend?
- - Asked by Shelia from Texas on 11/17/2011
- Welcome Shelia!
I love that you are planning now because June will be here before you know it! I think there is something at every park that your kids will enjoy. I think you could easily spend 4 days in the parks.
I would for sure do the Magic Kingdom & plan on a full day here. Its great for the young & the young at heart. Here are some attractions I'd put on the must do list for them:
* Space Mountain
* Pirates of the Caribbean
* Haunted Mansion
* Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
* Splash Mountain
* Buzz Lightyear's Span Ranger Spin (everyone I know loves this ride & becomes very competitive trying to get the highest score)
At Disney's Hollywood Studios I'd suggest:
* Toy Story Mania (everyone loves this attraction)
* Star Tours
* Tower of Terror
* Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
* Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
* Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
* American Idol Experience (this is great if your kids are fans of the show)
At Animal Kingdom:
* Expedition Everest
* Primeval Whirl
* Kilimanjaro Safaris
* Kali River Rapids
* Wild Africa Trek - this is a special experience & is not included in the cost of theme park admission.
* Test Track
* Mission: SPACE
* The Sum of All Thrills at Innoventions East
You may not want to spend full days at Epcot, Animal Kingdom or Disney's Hollywood Studios but adding the Park Hopper option to your tickets would allow you to go between any of the parks as often as you'd like so you could spend one morning at one park & the evening in another.
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.