Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are bringing 4 of our grandchildren ages11-7 to WDW for the first time 2/14-2/17,2014 and welcome any advise we can get,
we don't want top miss the fireworks in the evening, what time are they, will there be a parade? we are staying at the AS Music .
- - Asked by Linda on 1/19/2014
- Hi Linda!
I love that you are taking your grandchildren to Walt Disney World Resort for a weekend of magical fun, for the first time! I do not blame you for wanting to make sure that you do not miss the fireworks and parades, because they certainly cannot be missed.
Currently, the times for the parades and fireworks are as follows for the dates you have listed:
- Main Street Electrical Parade at Magic Kingdom Park - 9:00 PM & 11:00 PM
- Wishes Nighttime Spectacular at Magic Kingdom Park - 10:00 PM
- Illuminations: Reflections of Earth at Epcot - 9:00 PM
- Mickey' Jammin' Jungle Parade at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park - 3:45 PM
One thing that I suggest is to be sure to take a break during the day to go back to your resort to rest, have lunch, or enjoy a swim so that you are ready for the nighttime festivities. No matter what you decide to do, you are creating some wonderful memories that your grandchildren will never forget.
Have a magical vacation!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.