Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi Moms =) I am bringing my kiddos for the first time in June 2014 and I have a 10 year old son and a 7 year old daughter... my daughter is obviously very interested in the girly stuff, and my son is not.. any ideas?
- - Asked by kelli from Oregon on 1/12/2014
- Kelli I'm so thrilled to know that you and your lovely children will be visiting Walt Disney World Resort for the very first time this coming June, you all must be so very excited!
You are right, there certainly are 101 things to delight any princess, but look a little closer and you will find many interesting things that will both entertain and enthral your young prince.
Here's a short list of my personal favourites -
- Join The Pirates League at Magic Kingdom Park; get a swashbuckling make-over and swear the Pirates Code.
- Take a Pirate Adventure Cruise; anchors aweigh for a kids only adventure seeking for buried treasure.
- Become a Padawan at Star Wars: Jedi Training Academy; can you resist the Dark Side?
- Be a cut above and visit the Harmony Barber Shop where a sprinkle of pixie dust is optional!
& I can't leave out my son's favourite attraction - Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show.
Please feel free to come back and ask me any other Walt Disney World planning questions that you may have.
Have a great Disney day.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.