Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi Chris,
You were very helpful with your last response regarding taking my wife out. I should have asked your opinion then as to where can we go after dinner, to have some fun. (FYI....shopping is not my idea of fun)
- - Asked by Cian on 3/10/2013
- Hi Cian!
Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad my last response was helpful.
I am not sure if your night out includes dinner inside or outside of the theme parks, but a few after dinner possibilities could be:
* Check out Wishes at Magic Kingdom
* Watch Illuminations from the United Kingdom pavillion at EPCOT
* Enjoy Yee Ha Bob over at the Port Orleans Riverside Resort (Thursday nights mostly, but check for performance dates/times)
* Savor drinks atop the California Grill overlooking the Magic Kingdom (currently being refurbished, but not sure of your visit dates)
* Jam at JellyRolls over at the Boardwalk (dueling piano bar and a great time)
* Explore Downtown Disney (Raglan Road and Bongos are two of my favorites)
I hope a few of these suggestions top shopping. I wish you a Magical vacation and an unforgettable evening out!! :)
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.