Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I am on the DDP, and I was wondering if anyone has used their snack credits as breakfast items and is this possible? If so, can you please let me know where to go in each of the 4 parks to retrieve my snack credits for some breakfast quickies. Thanks
- - Asked by melissa from New Jersey on 12/30/2009
- I like the way you think, Melissa! We are big fans of the Disney Dining Plan ourselves, and finding the right use out of the snack credit is often the toughest task. My wife and I typically default to COFFEE! regardless of what time of day it is, but most especially in the morning.
Comprehensive information on the Disney Dining plan is available via the Disney Dining Plan page
. The frontrunner for snack credits in the morning is fruit. Rather than burn a snack credit on fruit, we usually do one of two things:
1. Throw some nonperishable breakfast foods in your suitcase and have breakfast foods at your fingertips in your resort room (cereal bars, and bagels with peanut butter and jelly are our favorites.)
2. Schedule a character breakfast at one of the parks (The Crystal Palace at the Magic Kingdom and Donald's Safari Breakfast at Disney's Animal Kingdom are two of our favorites.)
If you're pro-coffee, here are our favorite places to score the best coffee in Walt Disney World:
1. Kona Cafe and Kona Island at Disney's Polynesian Resort
2. Contemporary Grounds at Disney's Contemporary Resort
3. Writer's Stop at Disney's Hollywood Studios (next to the Sci-Fi Dine-in)
4. Lots at Epcot, especially in France!
5. (look at Nescafe as a last resort)
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.