Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I am a season pass holder. What would be better for us, Disneyi Dining Plan or Tables in Wonderland? Do both myself and my spouse have to buy TiW or can 2 use discount at same table?
- - Asked by Pamela from Pennsylvania on 3/16/2009
- The Disney Dining Plan and the Tables in Wonderland Card are both excellent ways to save money on food at WDW. The answer to which makes most sense for you depends a bit on your own personal park touring and eating habits, as well as the amount of time you'll be at WDW during the course of the year. However, I will tell you that as an annual pass holder, I did this analysis for myself and decided that Tables in Wonderland was the way to go for me. You can read my rationale for this HERE.
One of the chief reasons I like Tables in Wonderland is that you can use your discount for up to ten people in your dining party. If you and your husband are dining together, you would not need two TiW cards. However, if you often dine separately, your husband might want to purchase a reduced-price spouse TiW card which would allow you both to have the TiW discount, even when dining in different locations.
Two things to note:
- In the link above I discuss the Disney Dining Experience card, this is just a previous name for Tables in Wonderland.
- There was a recent price increase for the Table in Wonderland card. The seasonal/annual pass holder rate is now $75 per year (as of March 1, 2009).
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.