Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are staying 7 nights and have the Disney Dining Plan but will only have 4 day hopper passes. Where can we use our plan that doesn't require admission to the parks? Restaurant suggestions? Thanks!
- - Asked by Jenny from Iowa on 2/6/2014
- Hi Jenny,
The Disney Resort Hotels and Downtown Disney offer wonderful dining options. I'm unsure whether or not you've purchased the quick service or table service Dining Plan, but assuming you're seeking table service options, I'd recommend the following:
- Boma at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Cape May Cafe at Disney's Beach Club Resort
- Chef Mickey's character dining experience at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- 'Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Raglan Road at Downtown Disney
- Portobello at Downtown Disney
It can be such a fun adventure to resort hop for the evening. Enjoying a meal at 'Ohana followed by a stroll on the beach to watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks remains a great memory for our family. We also love watching the street performers on the BoardWalk after a delicious meal at Cape May Cafe.
I hope my suggestions were helpful, Jenny, and please be sure to make Advanced Dining Reservations as early as 180-days prior. You can do so online or by calling Disney Dining at (407) 939-3463.
Have a magical vacation!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.