Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We arrive on a Sunday 10pm. Leave the next Sunday 2pm. MYW tickets for 6 days. QS dining plan. Is the dining plan counted by hotel nights or MYW days? So will we have 14 meals and 7 snacks per person, or 12 meals and 6 snacks? Thanks for ALL ur help!!!
- - Asked by Sarah on 1/8/2013
- Hi Sarah,
It is my pleasure to answer your question. I am so glad you have turned to the Moms Panel for your questions.
All of these numbers can be very confusing and overwhelming so I hope that I can clear it up for you. The Disney Dining Plan is for the number of nights you are staying at the Walt Disney World Resort. So, you will get 14 meals and 7 snacks per person during your stay!
Here are a few of my favorite quick service spots for you to consider:
I sure hope this helps you plan your meals. If you need more suggestions on restaurants, I hope you will stop back by to ask me more questions.
- Columbia Harbour House in Magic Kingdom
- Sunset Ranch Market in Hollywood Studios
- Starring Rolls in Hollywood Studios (some of the best pastries and snacks on property, in my opinion)
- Flame Tree Barbeque in Animal Kingdom
- Sunshine Season Food Fair in the Land Pavilion at Epcot
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.