Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- My husband and I are planning a trip to WDW in Dec. '12. We usually get the deluxe dining plan but are thinking of upgrading to Premimum, what are the restrictions/block-out dates for the perks offered with that plan? Is it worth the extra money? Thanks!
- - Asked by Margo from Florida on 3/29/2012
- Hi Margo! A couples only trip to Walt Disney World is a guaranteed winner and I believe an upgrade to the Premium Disney Dining Plan will add to the Romance. The restrictions for the Plan are:
• Alcoholic Beverages
• Items that are more than a single serving (such as a box of
doughnuts or a jar of peanut butter)
• Items (such as popcorn or drinks) that are served in a Souvenir
• Items that are sold from Recreation Rental Counters
• Items that are considered Merchandise (such as Bottle Toppers,
Glow Cubes and Bottle Straps)
These items are not included in the Premium Disney Dining Plan. I think that the upgrade is a great opportunity to enjoy Disney recreation, Theme Park tours, and Cirque du Soleil show, La Nouba. My husband and I enjoyed our Romantic Getaway and truly enjoyed golfing, the carriage ride at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort, and wished we could have more time to do more. I also suggest that you visit www.disneyworld.com under Where To Eat and select the Disney Dining Plan tab for information on each plan and detailed information to assist with your decision.
Have a Magical Vacation!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.