Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are going in February. Family of six; two adults, and four children; ages, 2, 4, 6, and 13. We are trying to figure out if the meal plan is worth it for us to purchase or if we should just purchase food as we go??
- - Asked by cara from Ontario on 12/30/2009
The meal plan is DEFINITELY worth it! If you choose Standard Dining, you save up to 30% on dining options. If you choose Deluxe Dining, you'll save up to 40%.
Standard Dining entitles you to:
- 1 table service per person per day
- 1 quick service per person per day
- 1 snack per person per day
For more information on Standard Dining, click here.
Deluxe Dining entitles you to:
- 3 meals per person per day (table or quick service)
- 2 snacks per person per day
For more information on Deluxe Dining, click here.
I have a 2 and 6 year old, and it helped immensely being able to grab a quick snack at the resort or park, or if we wanted to eat and go, doing the quick service.
If you want to be treated (and no one's better than Disney at treating), relax with the family at a table service at a park or resort. Not only do you save, but it takes the headache of having to constantly pull out your wallet as you can use your resort key when paying (minus gratuities).
The only word of advice is if you're planning to attend a number of shows or parades when you visit, the Standard Dining may be your preference. The Deluxe Plan is excellent, but you'll find yourself planning your days around when and where you eat. Sometimes kids have plans of their own (smile).
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.