Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I never can fined fresh fruit in the parks ...any suggestions??? We do get fruit at our buffet breakfasts but sometimes my kids want a fruit cup or a piece of fruit for a snack any places come to mind? Also anywhere to get fruit smoothies??? thankyou!
- - Asked by Beth on 3/26/2009
- Hi Beth,
I hear you! Fresh fruit always sounds so refreshing when you've been on a vacation diet of popcorn and ice cream!
Thankfully Disney is slowly expanding their availability of these healthy snacks! I've got a few locations for you to keep in mind for your next visit:
- Magic Kingdom - Liberty Square Market and Toontown Farmers Market
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - Anaheim Produce (on Sunset Boulevard) and Peevy's Frozen Concoctions
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - Harambe Fruit Market (outside of the entrance to the safari) and Drinkwallah (in Asia)
- Epcot - This is the park that appears to be lacking in it's fresh fruit availability. My best suggestion for this park would be to go to The Land pavilion and visit Sunshine Seasons. They have a selection of grab-n-go items such as fruit cups and yogurt.
As for smoothies, you'll find an abundance of frozen lemonades throughout the parks but for the best fruit smoothies try the Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney for a Hawaiian, Strawberry Banana, Triple Berry or Chocolate Banana smoothie!
Hope this helps!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.