Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Our Sept CountDown is ON! We are trying QS for 1st time. Little concerned if kids are limited on choices. Would love to hear Anyone's picks for Fav QS with variety. Where SmartWater is available can that be drink with meal on QS? Thx!
- - Asked by Amy from Kentucky on 3/6/2014
- Hi Amy,
I absolutely love dining at Walt Disney World. Aside from the rides, it is one of my favorite things to do simply based on the unlimited variety of choices there are. While I do love going to the table service restaurants, many times quick service dining is just easier with three kids. I find that there is plenty of variety while also offering kids' favorites at the same time. Here are some of our favorites:
- Tortuga Tavern in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom - This often overlooked dining location offers quesadillas or PB&J for kids in addition to some Mexican flavors for the adults.
- Columbia Harbour House in Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom - Chicken nuggets, fish and tuna sandwiches are just a few of the options for kids. I also enjoy the expanded seating area upstairs so you aren't stuck without a table to sit at.
- Flame Tree Barbecue at Disney's Animal Kingdom - Healthier options such as a baked drumstick and chicken sandwich are offered at this colorful spot.
- Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavilion at Epcot - This location is quite unique in that many of the food items are grown or cultivated right there on site. Variety is key here with options like salmon, mongolian beef, or pizza paninis.
- Sunset Ranch Market on Sunset Boulevard in Disney's Hollywood Studios - This outdoor market style dining location offers several different vendors to choose from.
Keep in mind when ordering kids' meals, many come with grapes or carrot sticks (even yogurt at some locations), but you do have the option of french fries, if offered. These meals can come with bottled water, but it is typically specified as Dasani water. SmartWater can be purchased at select locations using a snack credit. Just look for the Disney Dining Plan symbol on the menu or ask a cast member if you are unsure.
I hope I offered some fun locations for you to try!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.