Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Erin, Is there a way to book the Fantasmic dining package through the online ADR system? Also, can you make reservations sooner than 7AM through this system? Don't want to miss out!
- - Asked by Sheryl from New York on 6/18/2009
- The online reservations system is new to all of us. Even the Moms Panelists have LOTS of questions about the ins and outs of making reservations online. Here are some details we found out today:
- There are several dining experiences that cannot yet be booked online. These include the Fantasmic Dinner Packages, My Disney's Perfectly Princess Tea Party, Jiko Dinner Series (regular Jiko dining CAN be booked online), Wanyama Safari Resort Tour and the Sweetheart Dinner for two. It is likely that online booking for these events will be added at a later date.
- Victoria & Alberts is the only regular restaurant where booking is not available online.
- The largest party size able to book online is up to 10 guests.
- You can execute online cancelations of reservations online for bookings that did not require a credit card. Cancelations of bookings made with a credit card need to be done through Disney Dining at 407-WDW-DINE.
We have specifically asked for a clarification about what time the new online bookings become available each day. Our cast member contacts are getting back to us on this. Please ask this question again in a day or two and we should have an accurate answer.
Good luck with your planning!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.