Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- How do you book a sit down dinner in the Magic Kingdom Park if they are all booked?
- - Asked by allen from Illinois on 12/9/2012
- Hi Allen,
There are a couple of different strategies you might employ:
1. Call (407) WDW-DINE periodically between now and your day at the Magic Kingdom. Cancellations happen quite frequently so there's always a chance that a table will open up at a restaurant that interests you. It is particularly helpful if you call the night before and the morning of your visit to look for cancellations.
2. You are certainly welcome to walk up to table service restaurants in the Magic Kingdom to see if they can seat you. In my experience, you're more likely to have success at the Plaza Restaurant or Liberty Tree Tavern than at the Crystal Palace.
3. Consider making a reservation at one of the fabulous table service restaurants in the resorts near the Magic Kingdom. The Grand Floridian Cafe, 1900 Park Fare, Citricos, Narcoossee's, 'Ohana, Kona Cafe, Chef Mickey's, California Grill, and the Wave are all just a monorail ride away from the Magic Kingdom. Artist's Palette and Whispering Canyon Cafe are just a short boat or bus ride away in Disney's Wilderness Lodge.
Let us know, Allen, if you're looking for a specific cuisine. There are a whole host of wonderful restaurants in and near the Magic Kingdom. I hope you'll find the one that's perfect for your travel party.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.