Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- What Quick Serve restaurants are the best in each park?
- - Asked by cathy from Indiana on 5/21/2010
- Thanks for the great question, Cathy!
Restaurant opinions vary greatly, but I'm glad to share some of my favorites that I've found through experience, as well as great advice from many guidebooks, web sites, and podcasts.
I'll list several options for each park, but only ones that I would take my own family. The "Bold" ones are my top picks. If you want more details on their menus, be sure to check out the menus on www.allears.net
- Studio Catering Company
- Starring Rolls (limited options, but great snacks)
- Toluca Legs (turkey legs, and BBQ pork sandwiches)
- ABC Commissary (more generic menu, but it has air conditioning!)
- Flame Tree BBQ
- Yak & Yeti (outdoor counter service)
- Pizzafari (a distant third, but the air conditioning can be a life saver on a hot day)
Epcot (probably the most difficult to narrow down, as there are lots of great options in the World Showcase):
- Sunshine Seasons (Great variety and good quality)
- World showcase best options: Tangerine Cafe, Yorkshire Fish & Chips, Kringla Bakeri, Boulangerie Patisserie
- Columbia Harbour House (sit upstairs, it's usually empty!)
- Pinocchio Village Haus (food is "ok", but you can watch Small World loading area as you eat)
- Casey's Corner (famous for the hot dogs)
- Sleepy Hollow (GREAT and HUGE choc chip ice cream sandwiches!)
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.