Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi again! I am traveling with two girls, 12 & 15, who are EXTREMELY picky eaters! I would love some advice on what reasonably priced restaurants in the theme parks would be best, especially for lunch. Thank you so much!
- - Asked by Kurt from Indiana on 3/3/2014
- Hi Kurt! I feel your pain with picky eaters. There are so many fantastic dining spots to choose from, even your pickiest will find something they love Here are a few of my daughter's favourite spots in each of the parks.
- Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe is our all time favourite. They have a great variety for a quick serve spot, ranging from chicken and ribs to salads, sandwiches and burgers.
- Be Our Guest is the newest restaurant. By night, it's a full serve (reservations recommended) restaurant, but by day it's an awesome quick serve. And the setting can't be beat in Beast's Castle.
- Crystal Palace is a character buffet, the perfect answer for the pickiest of eaters.
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop in the UK
- Via Napoli Ristorante for delicious, authentic pizza
- La Cantina de San Angel for quick serve in Mexico
- Teppan Edo is one of may daughter's favourites, where the chefs cook right in front of you.
- 50's Prime Time Cafe is a super fun quick service spot, where the waiter just might make those girls eat their veggies!
- ABC Commissary is the spot to eat and relax! Great, varied menu.
- Rosie's All American Cafe serves up great burgers in a quick serve location.
- The Flametree Barbecue is the best! Great bbq and salads.
- Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafe is a delicious quick serve.
- Tusker House for breakfast and lunch is an awesome buffet, complete with your girls' favourite characters!
Hope this is helpful Kurt! Write us back with any other questions!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.