Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi, would like to know which restaurants would you recommend for lunch and dinner in each park (Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot) also in the Downtown Disney area. I'm traveling with a very picky eater. Thanks
- - Asked by sabrina from New Jersey on 12/30/2011
- Hi Sabrina!
I'll be happy to share my family's favorite restaurants with you! Its hard making a short list since there are so many great options!
Theme Park Dining:
- Magic Kingdom - Breakfast with Pooh and his friends at the Crystal Palace is one of our families favorite meals. While you dine, characters like Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger will visit your table. You'll be able to enjoy a meal, relax a bit AND meet some characters.
- At Disney's Hollywood Studios, enjoy a meal at 50's Prime Time Cafe and Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater are two favorites we return to time after time.
- Animal Kingdom is home to another great character meal: Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House. For a quieter meal with great food, Yak & Yeti can't be beat!
- And, finally, Epcot is home to a great many wonderful restaurants. Here's a recent answer on my favorite restaurants at Epcot
- Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary is a top-notch Character meal. A meal here would be a Magical ending to a wonderful Disney vacation!
- The Polynesian's Kona Cafe is one of my favorite restaurants anywhere! Wonderful food is the rule here! The Tonga Toast has a legendary reputation!
- For a reservation-less dining experience, try Beaches & Cream Soda Shop at the Beach Club. Ice cream and great food are served here in a fun atmosphere! AND, its just a short walk from the Boardwalk.
- Wolfgang Puck Express and The Earl of Sandwich are two of my favorites! Great, economical meals can be found here!
- Ghiradelli Soda Fountain - Chocolate! If you're in need of a "fix" of ice cream or chocolate - OR BOTH - this is a great place to check out!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.