Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are coming to WDW in June 09 first family trip. My 5yr old son loves Goofy, can you tell me where to find Goofy in the Character Dining Meals, and which ones he might enjoy most at his age.
- - Asked by Alicia on 4/7/2009
- Hi Alicia,
Fortunately for your son, Goofy is extremely well loved and can be found at several different character meals:
- Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House in Animal Kingdom
- Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club
- Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort
If you could only pick one character meal, Chef Mickey's is a popular choice. The character interaction is great and the food is tasty. At lunch/dinner there is a sundae bar that kids really seem to love.
- Garden Grove Cafe at WDW Swan
I'm not sure where you are staying, if a character meal in a Disney Park is more convenient, then by all means, Tusker House for breakfast is the way to go. The food is delicious, and the characters interaction is great! It's definitely one of my favorite character meals.
Hope this helps. Have a magical vacation!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.