Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- This is our first trip to WDW, w/children, and we got the basic dining plan. Do you recommend a restaurant to see the fireworks display and what time does it start, wel have a one year old. Also, any other suggestions on favorite table service meals?
- - Asked by Melissa from Pennsylvania on 4/8/2008
There are a few great restaurants that offer fireworks views, if you are fortunate enough to get a reservation at just the right time. I cannot say specifically what time the show will begin while you are there, as the schedule varies depending on season and park hours. Visit the parks calendar page here to check the schedule during your visit - calendars are available 6 months in advance.
As for where to dine, my two top picks would be California Grill (Contemporary Resort) and 'Ohana (Polynesian Resort). Both have excellent food, great service, and beautiful views. Both can also be rather loud inside, which in my opinion works in your favor when taking a small child along. I feel less paranoid that every little noise from my child is disrupting my fellow diners. :)
Other table service meals we really enjoy:
- Cape May Cafe (Beach Club)
- Le Cellier (Epcot - Canada)
- Whispering Canyon Cafe (Wilderness Lodge)
- Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.