Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Are there any dress codes at the restauants throughout Disney? Therefore at night are you allowed to wear shorts or will you need to wear pants, and are jeans acceptable?
- - Asked by Carolin from Ontario on 2/12/2008
In general, most of the restaurants at WDW are casual and shorts are perfectly acceptable.
There are, however, a few restaurants that do have a dress code. The following have a "business casual"* dress code (which does allow for jeans and "dress shorts" - see below for more detail):
- Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge)
- California Grill (Contemporary)
- Citricos (Grand Floridian)
- Flying Fish (Boardwalk)
- Jiko (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
- Narcoossee's (Grand Floridian)
- Yachtsman Steakhouse (Yacht and Beach Club)
* Men: Dress slacks, jeans, trousers, or dress shorts, short or long sleeved shirt with a collar or t-shirt required. Jackets optional.
Ladies: Jeans, skirt, or dress shorts with blouse, sweater or t-shirt, or a dress.
Not permitted: tank tops, swimsuits or swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut offs, or torn clothing of any kind.
Lastly, Victoria & Albert's restaurant (Grand Floridian), is the most formal restaurant. Men are required to wear dress slacks and a jacket, and ladies are also requested to wear "proper attire."
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.