Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We will be going on our first trip soon and will be staying at art of animation. We would like to do a character breakfast with Stitch at Polynesian. How do we get from our resort to the other? Love your page and have been reviewing it daily!
- - Asked by Teresa from Illinois on 9/30/2013
- Hello Teresa, welcome to the Disney Parks Mom's Panel!
Disney's Complimentary Resort Transportation includes bus service between:
- Resorts and Parks / Transportation & Ticket Center / Downtown Disney
- Parks and Downtown Disney / Transportation & Ticket Center
- Downtown Disney and Transportation & Ticket Center
Since buses do not connect resorts, I suggest to take a bus from your resort to the Transportation & Ticket Center. Then you can enjoy a 5 minute walk to the Polynesian or hop on the Monorail.
If in a hurry, ask a Disney Cast Member at your resort for a taxi - the fastest way to any Disney destination.
Breakfast at 'Ohana is a great way to start any day.
Though there are no characters, I would also suggest a breakfast at the Grand Floridian Cafe.
Thank you for visiting and hope to hear again from you.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.