Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Just booked 10 nights at Polynesian, Aug 2014 for me, DH and 2 DD (7 & 10) with dining plan. Want to eat at Hoop Dee Doo, Ohana's, Boma, Mama Melrose, Teppan Edo and San Angel. Looking for suggestions for the other 3 table service meals for dinners.
- - Asked by Paula from Ontario on 11/2/2013
- Hi Paula,
Sounds like a fun and delicious vacation you've got planned! I wish I could come along.
I have several fun suggestions for great meals. I'm not sure if you park hopper passes, so I'll give you a few more than three options just in case.
- Whispering Canyon Cafe is one of our family favorites. Yes, the vibe is similar to that at 'Ohana, but the experience is different enough that you might enjoy it.
- Be Our Guest is a gorgeous restaurant. If you haven't seen Beast's Castle it's certainly worth a meal there.
- 50's Prime Time Cafe is one of those places that my kids love, and the PB&J Shakes are awesome.
- I noticed you don't have a character meal on here. Even my older kids think they are fun. Garden Grill in Epcot has delicious food and a relaxed atmosphere. It's not nearly as chaotic as some of the other character meals. If character meals aren't your favorite, try Coral Reef.
- Liberty Tree Tavern is always a great diversion as well, although Thanksgiving food in August might not be your first choice.
Hope this helps. Have a magical vacation!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.