Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are huge Disneyland fans. We are coming to DisneyWorld for the first time. When in Disneyland, we always eat at the Blue Bayou. Is there something comparable in the 4 parks? Bread, potatoes, steak? We don't want mediocre food, but not over 150.00/4 ppl
- - Asked by Debbie from Utah on 3/14/2014
- Hi Debbie! We just got back from our first Disneyland vacation yesterday! Blue Bayoo was our absolute favourite meal of the whole trip! Here are a few suggestions for you:
- Similar setting would be the San Angel Inn Restaurante in Epcot's Mexico pavillion. The food is Mexican and the atmosphere is fun as it's located in the attraction, similar to Blue Bayoo.
- Le Cellier Steakhouse in Epcot's Canada has arguably one of the best steak dinners.
Other favourites, located in Disney resorts:
- The Yachtsman Steakhouse in the Yacht Club.
- The steak at Jiko in the Animal Kingdom Lodge is one of my favourite meals!
- I always order the scallops at the Boardwalk's Flying Fish Cafe, but friends swear by their steak!
Hope this helps Debbie! Write back with any other questions!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.