Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I will be visiting WDW in April for my daughter's B-Day. We have reservations at the Coral Reef for dinner, since we will spend the day at the park should we bring extra clothing, what are attire requirements? Will my daughter enjoy a Disney B-day cake?
- - Asked by Kenya from Georgia on 1/19/2008
- My daughters like to dress up for dinner at Disney World, but this is, for the most part, not a requirement. None of the restaurants that are in the theme parks have dress codes. You will see many people dining at the Coral Reef wearing park touring clothing such as casual shorts, t-shirts and sneakers.
Some of the upscale restaurants in the hotels do have a "business casual" clothing requirement. This means no hats, bathing suits, torn clothing, exercise clothing, or flip flops. Dress shorts are acceptable. The restaurants that have the business casual guidelines include:
- Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge)
- California Grill (Contemporary)
- Jiko (Animal Kingdom Lodge)
- Yachtsman Steakhouse (Yacht and Beach Club)
- Citricos (Grand Floridian)
- Narcoosees (Grand Floridian)
- Flying Fish (Boardwalk)
Additionally, Victoria and Alberts in the Grand Floridian requires a jacket and tie and does not allow children under the age of 10.
As to the question whether your would enjoy a Disney birthday cake, I would have to say that if your daughter likes cake, then she will be happy with a Disney cake.
Have a great trip.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.