Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- trying to book dec '10, really wanting to stay at contem. but cannot decide if the atrium level is worth the extra money? will be traveling with 2 little ones (2 and 1 at the time) my self 21 sister 26 and parents 52...what do you think?
- - Asked by Samantha on 12/23/2009
- Hi Samantha!
While the value of Club level service really depends on the individual, I can tell you that our family feels that the splurge is definitely worth the money. Here are a few reasons:
- Meals & Snacks - For us, the choices offered for breakfast are perfect since we choose to eat lightly in the mornings. A variety of baked goods like bagels, croissants, and pastries are our go-to items. Quick,easy access to coffee for adults, and hot chocolate for the kids, make us all so much happier in the mornings!
- Lounge areas - While we enjoy the snacks (or beer, wine and cordials provided during evening hours), we enjoy the lounge area for a more secluded place to relax during a park break. With your younger children, this may be a great place to grab some
light snacks and drinks while enjoying a quieter area for some
"downtime". Your parents may also enjoy this area to relax if they decide to leave the parks earlier than you, or it can be a great meeting place when you all decide to get back together.
I recently had the opportunity to stay at the Contemporary Resort and enjoyed it very much. I think you'll find the location of the resort to be unbeatable! Hope you have a great trip!
- Concierge access - A Club level resort reservation will also give you access to a concierge who can help plan your trip both before and during your trip. They can provide assistance with dining options, Advance Dining Reservations, special activities, or even just general information about navigating the Parks.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.