Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi! Two questions regarding the Art of Animation resort.
1. Are pool towels available at the hotel or do you have to bring some from home? Or do you have to use the bath towels?
2. Can you bring your own coffee grounds from home to use in coffee maker?
- - Asked by LaShae on 10/20/2013
- LaShae, get ready to love your resort! Shiny new with whimsical, bold theming and a food court with innovative menu items, Disney's Art of Animation Resort is fabulous.
When you head out to splash and play at the Big Blue Pool, bring a few bath towels from your room because towels are not available poolside. If you prefer a large beach size towel or the kiddos like to dry off with a Little Mermaid or Mickey towel, you may bring your own from home.
A serious jolt of joe can be a necessity to keep you hyped for your Disney days. If you prefer your own brand, bring your caffeine in pod form to work in the Cuisinart coffee maker. Both decaf and regular pods are provided but you are welcome to bring your own. The standard Little Mermaid rooms do not have coffee makers.
Enjoy your visit to the mouse!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.