Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Your panel has been very helpful in working out vacation details. Thanks! My question is: are there any other locations to observe Magic Kingdoms fireworks other than being in the park?
- - Asked by Cinda from California on 5/20/2010
- Thanks for your great question, Cinda!
The absolute BEST place to watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks is definitely from within the Magic Kingdom and ideally somewhere in front of the castle with a good view of the castle and sky.
However, once you have seen the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom, it IS nice sometimes to catch them from other locations -- and there are several options. The best ones that come to mind are...
- Grand Floridian: From the dock in front of Narcoossee's restaurant (this has very good sound "piped in" from the park), and from the patio outside the Gasparilla Grill. Patrons of Narcoossee's can also stand on the restaurant deck for a great view.
- Polynesian: From the beach area in front of the main pool (there are a few speakers with "piped in" music, near the bushes along the walking path, but they aren't very loud)
- Contemporary: From the California Grill restaurant (only for restaurant patrons), and from the 4th floor observation deck (general public access)
If you want better visual information, I highly recommend you visit www.stitchkingdom.com and select "Maps by Robo" from the "Tools" menu. Then select "Fireworks" from the pull-down menu. You'll find lots of very helpful color-coded Google maps with helpful information for all of the night-time fireworks/shows
Hope that helps!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.