Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Our group is planning a Disney trip for March 2014. One of the days we will be going off site until 8:30. What are some things to do when we get back to the Disney resorts area?
- - Asked by Jackie from Texas on 12/13/2013
- Hi Jackie ~
Your trip will be here before you know it and I love that you're planning ahead. There are lots of things to do when you return from your off-site adventure.
I'm not sure of the ages that will be in your group but Downtown Disney offers lots of options Including:
* Great Shopping
* Restaurants with bar areas
* Characters In Flight (Tethered Balloon)
* AMC Downtown Disney 24 & 24 Dine-In Theaters
* Splitsville (upscale bowling)
* DisneyQuest (indoor interactive rides & games)
Also in the evenings you can typically find live entertainment throughout the Downtown Disney area. Look in these areas:
* In the Marketplace Area in front of Fulton's Crab House.
* In front of Wetzel's Pretzels on the West Side.
* Just before you head out of the Pleasure Island section towards the West Side, we've often seen "live statutes" and other fun entertainment so be sure to stroll through that area.
You can pick up a Times Guide at Downtown Disney that will list some of the Entertainment hours.
BoardWalk is also a great option. They have midway games and live entertainment along the BoardWalk in the evenings for the whole family. Members 21 and older of your party may enjoy Jellyrolls and Atlantic Dance Hall.
Be sure to check the activity schedule for your resort. Many offer movies or other activities that you may enjoy.
Of course you may enjoy just relaxing in your room and turning in early. We've found that its refreshing to have at least one evening to go to bed a little earlier so that we're more rested in the morning.
Please feel free to visit us with all of your planning questions. We're hEAR for you!
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.