Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We visit WDW every Dec. and finally got the entire family to go. We have several "paid" experiences set up for our girls but can't find much for our 7 yo nephew. any advice other than rides? he dosnt want BBB but the girls do so need smthng extra
- - Asked by ashley from Texas on 11/11/2008
- I am taking my family, including my 7 year old son, to WDW in less than three weeks. I did a lot of research to try to figure out some fun stuff for my son to do while the girls are off at BBB, tea parties, etc. Here is the list of options I came up with:
- Pirate adventure cruises are offered at several resort marinas, including the Grand Floridian, Yacht Club, Caribbean Beach Club, and Port Orleans Riverside. This approx 1.5-hour adventure is for 4-10 year olds (adults not allowed) and includes traveling on a "pirate ship" (OK, it's a pontoon boat), hunting for hidden treasure and other fun pirate activities.
- DisneyQuest is a 5-story facility located in Downtown Disney that provides cutting-edge technology, virtual reality and 3-D experiences
- The Sammy Duvall's water sports center (www.sammyduvall.com) offers several options (some may require parental waivers and/or an adult to accompany a child), including parasailing, water skiing, wake boarding, and tubing
- Mini-golf is available at both Winter Summerland and Fantasia Gardens
- The Family Magic Tour provides a great family option, if you want to do a group activity
I hope at least one (or more) of these options appeals to your nephew. ºoº
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.