Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi there! The Neverland Club will be closed during our next visit in Feb. Where else can I bring my 3 year-old potty trained boy? Most other clubs are 4+ I think? We are staying at BLT, so if GF has 1, it would be great! Thanks!
- - Asked by Rachel from Maryland on 11/17/2013
- Hi Rachel! The Children's Activity Centers at Walt Disney World ensure that both adults and kids alike have fun vacations!
All of the Activity Centers except Camp Dolphin are available for potty-trained kids age 3 to 12. (Camp Dolphin's minimum age is 4.) During the refurbishment of the Polynesian's Neverland Club, your little son could enjoy the kids' club at one of these other resorts:
- Simba's Cubhouse at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Cub's Den at Disney's Wilderness
- Sandcastle Club at Disney's Beach Club Resort
The Cub's Den at the Wilderness Lodge would be the closest to the Bay Lake Tower. I usually find it most convenient to choose a club that's close to where my husband and I are heading that evening. If you're planning to dine at one of the Animal Kingdom Lodge's restaurants (like Jiko, one of my favorites!), then Simba's Clubhouse would be convenient. If you're heading to the Epcot area, then the Sandcastle Club is a good choice.
Wishing you a magical vacation! Come visit us again at the Moms Panel if you have more questions! We're always happy to help!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.