Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are coming to Disney in October 2014. We have a 7 yr old boy (2nd trip) and a 3 yr old girl (first). I know we are interested in a princess meal. Is there something at these for boys too? Can you suggest some activities for us to do?
- - Asked by Jennifer on 9/11/2013
- Hi Jennifer!
Love to see that you're planning already!
Dining with the Princesses is always a must do for little girls. Cinderella's Royal Table at the Magic Kingdom greets younger guests by giving little girls a princess wand and little boys a prince's sword. Its nice that they do something special for them too.
Here are some activities you may enjoy:
* Family Magic Tour at the Magic Kingdom
* Pirates & Pals Fireworks Voyage
* Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (Keep in mind the dates listed now are for 2013 - you'll need to check back next spring for the 2014 event dates)
* Mickey's Backyard BBQ
* A Pirate's Adventure - Treasures of the Seven Seas
* Here are some ideas for Downtown Disney
* Be sure to check out your resort's activities. They usually offer some great recreational activities and amenities.
I assisted another Guest with some ideas for younger boys that you may find helpful as well.
Please feel free to visit with all of your questions. We're hEAR to help!
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.