Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hello, I have two girls (9 and 11 years old), I would like to know what activities should we do that they would love to do? What are the must see things for them? We are going from Aug 24 to Aug 31, what will be the theme during that time? Thanks!!
- - Asked by Stephanie from Quebec on 8/3/2012
- Hello Stephanie!
I have two daughters (8 and 12 years old), and here are some MUST-SEE ideas for your daughters:
For your nine year old:
* Make reservations at The Pirates League for the mermaid makeover. Just call 407-WDW-CREW to make a reservation today. I will tell you my eight year is very excited about this!
For both of your daughters:
* If your daughters like playing video games, then you MUST experience DisneyQuest Interactive Theme Park. Located at Downtown Disney - West Side, this is a one-of-a-kind gaming experience filled with five floors of 3D and classic video games that will provide hours of fun!
* If you are looking for a FUN place to eat dinner, then make a reservation at the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue. This dinner show is absolutely incredible, with awesome entertainment and delicious food! You can either make reservations online or call 407-WDW-DINE.
For your eleven year old:
* If your daughter is anything like my daughter, then shopping is something I know she will enjoy! Downtown Disney has some incredible shops like TrenD, D Street, and World of Disney that will allow her to shop until she drops!
If you have other questions, please let me know!
Have a MAGICAL day!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.