Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are staying at the Polynesian and would like to rent the 2 seater speed boats. Where can we rent from?Do we need a reservation? Do you know the cost? Thanks!
- - Asked by Catherine on 7/8/2013
- Hi Catherine!
Renting a Sea Raycer is a fantastic way to explore the water ways surrounding Disney World and can be rented at a number of locations:
- Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge or Fort Wilderness- these areas will let you explore Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake, with some really great views of Magic Kingdom.
- Yacht and Beach Club and BoardWalk Inn will have you zipping around Crescent Lake
- Caribbean Beach Resort, guests can investigate Barefoot Bay
- Port Orleans you can have a lazy afternoon exploring the Sassagoula River
- Downtown Disney also has Sea Raycers available for rental.
Although advance reservations are not required, I would recommend making one if you plan to be visiting during a busy time of year or for your own piece of mind. Reservations can be made by calling (407) WDW-PLAY. In order to rent a Sea Raycer, guests must be at least 18 years of age with a valid id and present a drivers license or Walt Disney World Resort id such as a room card. The rental cost is based on the length of time you wish to rent:
- 30 minutes $32.00
- 45 minutes $40.00
- 60 minutes $45.00
Kids ages 12 and over are also allowed to drive the Sea Raycers provided they are riding with a licensed driver and have parental consent by signing a release.
I hope this helps and please let me know if I can help you with any of your vacation planning!
Enjoy your Disney Time!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.