Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I have a toddler that loves to swim. Can you please tell me which resorts offer zero entry pools?
- - Asked by NICOLE from Maryland on 1/19/2008
- Hi Nicole! I had never heard of zero entry pools until we stayed at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge when my daughter was 3. What a difference those pools make for toddlers and moms. She just loved being able to toddle back and forth in the water at the pace that she was comfortable with.
Now I am am a huge fan of those pools! Here's the list of Disney resorts with zero entry pool areas:
- Disney's Grand Floridian
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney's Saratoga Springs
- Disney's Beach Club
- Disney's Polynesian
Laura S, from MA
- Have a splashing good time!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.