Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi again! Does the CSR offer boating rentals and fishing in the lakes? Is there a cost to either? Thanks!
- - Asked by Lisa from Ontario on 6/11/2011
- Hi Lisa! You may certainly book a bass fishing guided tour by calling (407) WDW-PLAY. They will connect you to Disney's recreational fishing headquarters. You can rent a Nitro boat, which seats two people plus the tour guide. The current rates for the bass fishing guided tour are as follows:
- Departure Time at 7AM for $270 per boat
- Departure Time at 10AM for $270 per boat
- Departure Time at 1:30 PM for $235 per boat
The Marina at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is not currently operating any boat rentals. However, if your heart is truly set on renting a watercraft, I would recommend contacting the Marina at Disney's Contemporary Resort. To read more about their requirements and rates go HERE. Otherwise, all Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels and most Disney Moderate Resort Hotels, offer similar opportunities for recreational water sports.
Please let me know if I can answer any other questions for you. Have a memorable visit to the Walt Disney World Resort!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.