Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi! Can you please tell me how to get more info, Pricing, transportation ect for the spa's around Disney? We'll be staying at the Carribean beachj for the first week in March 2009 and I'd like to plan a relax time for my mom and I.
- - Asked by erin on 1/24/2009
- Hi Erin,
What a great treat for you and your mother. Currently, there are three full service spas located on Walt Disney World property.
I was able to access Spa Menus by going to www.intercot.com. Once there, click on the "info central" link at the top of the page. Under the Accommodations heading you will find a link called "Health Clubs and Spas". This will take you to a page showing all of the features at the health clubs and spas located on WDW property. You will be able to click a link at the end of each Spas description that will take you to a page of menus and pricing. Remember that this is not an official Disney website, and prices & packages are subject to change.
- Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Mandara Spa at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
As far as traveling to these spa locations, you have a couple of options. You could take the bus to either the Transportation and Ticket Center and transfer either to a bus going to that resort or take the monorail to Grand Floridian. Similarly, you can take a bus from the theme parks or Downtown Disney to your spa location. Finally, you might consider splurging and taking a cab to the spa of your choice.
To schedule an appointment:
Have a magical and relaxing vacation!
- Saratoga Springs (407)827-4455
- Grand Floridian (407)824-2332
- Mandara Spa (407)934-4772 -- just for reference, children ages 4-12 receive 2 complimentary hours at Camp Dolphin when you purchase a spa service lasting 75 min. or more.
- View more answers about Spas
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.