Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi Moms! I'm taking my Grandma (76) to WDW this summer and she is worried about missing her weekly hair appt. I would like to surprise her with reservations to get her hair done, not sure if she'd enjoy a spa treatment. Any budget friendly suggestions?
- - Asked by Trevor on 1/27/2013
- Hi Trevor,
I must say, you are an incredibly thoughtful grandson to "treat" your grandmother to a service at a Walt Disney World Salon! I've gathered a few options for you but I suggest contacting them each separately to compare pricing. My personal choice for your grandmother would be the Ivy Trellis Salon located at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa. The ease of traveling via monorail to the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa and entering the gorgeous Victorian lobby will be a treat in itself.
Also important to note, the Ivy Trellis Salon is currently under refurbishment but is scheduled to open again on February 8, 2013.
Best wishes, Trevor, for a MAGICAL vacation with your grandmother. I know she will be pleasantly surprised by your thoughtfulness.
- Casa de Belleza Salon, at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort (407) 939-3965
- Ivy Trellis Salon, at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (407) 824-1679 (opening 2/8/13)
- Periwigs Beauty and Barber Shop, at Disney's Yacht Club (407) 934-3260
- American Beauty Salon, at Disney's Contemporary Resort (407) 824-3411
- Mandara Spa, at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel (407) 934-4772
- View more answers about Spas
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.