Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hello! We are coming to Disney Jan 4-11. This is our first Disney vacation!! Our kids are 2.5 and 3.5. We are staying off property for the week, wondering what some of the must dos at the parks are- MK, AK, and HS? Are FP recommended for these ages?
- - Asked by Amie from Virginia on 12/28/2013
- Hi Amie!
Congratulations on your upcoming trip to Walt Disney World! Your first vacation will be absolutely magical!
I think that the top five things to do at each park are:
1. Explore the new Fantasyland
2. Watch Wishes
3. Eat a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar while watching the parade
4. Meet Belle during Enchanted Tales with Belle
5. Have breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table in Cinderella Castle
1. Ride Kilamanjaro Safari
2. Visit Affection Station
3. Explore the carnival attractions and games
4. Watch Finding Nemo the musical
5. Ride Expedition Everest
1. Watch Lights, Motor, Action!
2. Volunteer to participate in the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular
3. Eat at the real Pizza Planet
4. Meet the newest characters in the Magic of Disney Animation
5. Learn to draw a Disney character from a real Disney artist
I hope you have a magical vacation!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.