Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Going to the WDW in 68 days!. We have been selected for mymagic+. Looking to add fastpass+ for rides in MK and Hollywood. I have 2 girls (4 & 6). What typically has the longest lines in both parks to use the FP+ (you can skip rollercoasters). THX!!
- - Asked by Alysse from New York on 11/27/2013
- Hi Alysse!
Wow, you must be so excited that your Walt Disney World vacation is coming up so soon! My Magic + is amazing and I'm sure that you are going to love using it on your next Walt Disney World vacation. For the Magic Kingdom the most popular rides that develop long lines quickly are (I will list them in order of which ride you should try for a FastPass + for it first and then work your way down the list):
1. Peter Pan's Flight
2.Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid
3. Winnie the Pooh
4. Enchanted Tales with Belle
5. Splash Mountain
6. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
7. Town Square Theater Meet & Greet
9. Jungle Cruise
For Hollywood Studios:
1. Toy Story Midway Mania (this is a must for FastPass because it is so popular)
2. Tower of Terror
3. Star Tours
4. Voyage of The Little Mermaid
I did skip all the rides that are roller coasters in my lists. I hope that this helps you plan your FastPass + selections for your upcoming Walt Disney World family vacation!
I hope that your upcoming Walt Disney World vacation is truly magical in every way!
Keep Dreaming Big!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.