Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • We would like to take the underground tour at the magic Kingdom. Could you please tells us what that tour is called.
  • - Asked by Cynthia from New York on 3/18/2008
  • Hi there Cynthia! I believe that you are talking about the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour. It's a wonderful tour that gives you so much information about how the Disney magic is created. During this tour you get a peak at the "utilidors" Walt Disney World's secret passageways.

    Have a magical trip!

    Laura S, from MA
Back to Tours Send to friend Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.