Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Is there transportation from epcot to animal kingdom to magical kingdom?
- - Asked by sandra from Washington on 7/20/2009
- There is plentiful, free transportation between
all the Disney parks. The mode of transportation between each of the
parks is a bit different, but it's simple once you get the hang of it.
There are info stands near the transportation areas of the parks, so if
you need help, don't hesitate to ask.
Here's a summary of how to get around:
Magic Kingdom to Epcot: monorail or boat to the Transportation and
Ticket Center (TTC), then transfer to the Epcot monorail line
- MK to Animal Kingdom: monorail or boat to TTC, then bus
- MK to Disney's Hollywood Studios: monorail or boat to TTC, then bus
- Epcot to MK: monorail to TTC, then transfer to MK monorail
- Epcot to Animal Kingdom: bus
- Epcot to DHS: bus (from the front entrance), boat (from the back entrance), walk (from the back entrance)
- AK to MK: bus to TTC, then monorail or boat
- AK to Epcot: bus
- AK to DHS: bus
- DHS to MK: bus to TTC, then monorail or boat
- DHS to AK: bus
- DHS to Epcot: bus, boat or walk
All the buses and boats are clearly marked as to where they are going.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.