Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I'm bringing 2&4 year old boys to WDW! What will they find most exciting at Epcot? Thank you!
- - Asked by Carlyn on 2/22/2014
With three boys myself, all of whom have been to Disney in their younger years, you'll find what makes them most excited are activities that are hands-on. And Epcot provides many:
- Innoventions: These two buildings remind me of a Children's museum with plenty of activities for your crew. Sum of All Thrills is our favorite, but your guys may not be tall enough. No problem, though, there are several other interactive attractions that will not only be fun but also informative such as Find the Fire.
- Kidcot Fun Stops: Young children are easily amused. I have to admit that when my pre-schooler found "coloring" at Epcot his favorite thing, it was hard not to think, "we can do that at home." But there's enjoyment in a familiar activity (like coloring) in an exciting new place like the countries of Epcot.
- Agent P's World Showcase Adventure: depending on how advanced your 4-year-old is and whether or not he is into Phineas and Ferb, our family has found that this mystery adventure makes walking around the World Showcase more intentional--and enjoyable--for our kids.
- After you ride Spaceship Earth, don't miss Project Tomorrow as the ride empties into a large space that looks like a science convention. I see many folks rush out to the next ride missing the best part: its interactive displays. My little guy's favorite was the shuffleboard game demonstrating energy efficiency.
There's much to do beyond Turtle Talk, Nemo, and sampling all-you-can-drink beverages at the Cool Zone. It just takes a few minutes to look.
Wishing y'all a magical vacation!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.