Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Ok moms and dads, where is the best place to see Illuminations and how far ahead of time do I need to get there? Plan on dinner at Via Napoli around 6-6:30pm first. Thanks for your tips so far, I have been writing them all down!
- - Asked by deanna on 3/24/2011
- Hi Deanna!
Everyone that I know has their favorite place to watch Illuminations Reflections of Earth around Epcot's World Showcase! I will tell you three of my all time favorite places to view this amazing fireworks spectacular show.
1. On the balcony of the Japan Pavilion near Tokyo Dining (the corner is the best and you will have to get there at least 45 minutes before Illuminations is scheduled to begin).
2. Near the Mexico Pavillion between the Mexico and China Pavilions (I would arrive approximately 30 minutes before Illuminations starts)
3. In front of the Canada Pavilion (I would arrive approximately 30 minutes before Illuminations starts to find a great spot)
There are many other great places to view Illuminations Reflection of Earth, but those three are my favorites!
I hope that you have a magical evening dining at Via Napoli and seeing Illuminations Reflections of Earth on your next trip to Walt Disney World!
Keep Dreaming Big!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.