Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Do you need reservations for the fairytale hall in fantasy land? My daughter's favorite princess is Cinderella. I would love for her to meet her but didn't understand how it worked. I looked up the times and it said that there were no times available?
- - Asked by Alicia from Kentucky on 10/14/2013
- Hi Alicia!
I recently had the pleasure of visiting Princess Fairytale Hall and it is beautiful!
There are 2 stand-by queues and no reservations are needed: one for Cinderella and one of her Princess friends and another for Rapunzel and one of her Princess friends.
This location is also currently offering FastPass+ (FP+) and FASTPASS (FP). FP+ is currently still in the testing phase available to a select number of Guests but should be available to all Guests sometime later this year. If you are selected prior to your trip to participate in the testing phase, you could check to see if there are FP+ times available on the day you plan to visit the Magic Kingdom (MK). If not, FP is also currently available and the distribution center is located near Peter Pan's Flight.
You can also find Cinderella at these character dining locations:
* Cinderella's Royal Table in Cinderella Castle in the MK
* Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian
* Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Epcot
Reservations for character dining experiences are strongly recommended and may be made beginning 180 days prior to your visit by calling 407-WDW-DINE or online through the link shown above.
Here are some other suggestions to see Cinderella in the MK although you won't be able to meet her:
* Dream-Along with Mickey musical stage show performed on the Castle Stage
* Celebrate a Dream Come True Parade
* Main Street Electrical Parade
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.